Open Gym Release
I know of no physical or medical condition that either myself, or my physician is ware of that could be aggravated by participating in an exercise program. I agree to advise ABSolute-U-Fitness in writing if my physical or medical condition changes or if my physician advises against me continuing with my exercise routine. I will advise ABSolute-U-Fitness if I injure myself in any way while on property or while participating in exercises independently without the supervision of an ABSolute-U-Fitness trainer Employee, Agent or others assigned to provide fitness services at ABSolute-U-Fitness. I understand that ABSolute-U-Fitness provides video surveillance of the ABSolute-U-Fitness facility 24 hours per day 7 days per week and may use video footage in the event an injury does occur on the premises.
Code of Conduct
- Workout with a positive attitude and encourage others
- If you have a cold, virus, or other contagious illness, please refrain from using the gym until you have been symptom-free for 24 hours or more.
- If you need assistance, please ask one of the personal trainers.
- Put away all plates, dumbbells, and exercise equipment after use.
- Wipe down equipment with a clean towel and disinfectant after use. Please do not spray disinfectant directly on equipment spray disinfectant on towel and wipe down.
- Dispose of all trash in the available trash containers.
- The radio is set by ABSolute-U-Fitness; feel free to bring personal music and earphones.
- Place all towels and washcloths in the basket outside the office door prior to leaving.
- Personal Trainers reserve the right to use all equipment as needed when working with a client. Please allow trainers to work-in when using the same equipment.
- Work hard, train hard and get the results you want.